Today I just want to share some learnings which I have learned in this new era so far by experiencing or by observing :
- Everyone is beautiful in their own way. It’s good to apply those fairness creams and makeup products, experimenting those hair styles and getting that perfect body spending hours at gym, until it’s for your own sake or for your own happiness. Do it for yourself, not to impress anybody, not so that someone will like you. The only thing matter is you should love and like yourself.
- It’s not necessary to update everything on social media. Watching a movie , going somewhere to eat , purchased something , going for a vacation , listening a song or anything enjoy that very thing at that very moment. It’s fine to be updated about the ongoing trends but make your personal life personal. Spend your quality time with only yourself sometimes; otherwise you will miss the real fun.
- Language, education and lifestyle are not a parameter to judge any person. Don’t feel underestimated if u can’t speak English, speak for yourself if it comes to u with words, actions or speak even with your eyes. it doesn’t matter how much educated you are , what qualification you possess, if you can’t determine what is right or wrong , if you can’t respect other person’s opinions or you can’t take your own stand they all will be worthless.
- Give time to your loved ones and to those persons who wants to spend time with you. Life is unpredictable. Everyone is just running complaining about the lack of time, that’s a myth, just Prioritize your schedule, time and life better.
- Don’t rush to be in a relation whether its friendship or love. The outcomes of things you meant to be by force will not be favorable. While choosing a friend, love or soul mate go for the character and inner beauty of the person because these are the things you are going to live with ultimately.
- Bollywood movies are far more than reality. Stop searching those actor and actress look alike in your partners and those love stories in your real life. In real nobody puts that much makeup because we are not in front of camera every time. Every person is beautiful. Every love story is unique in its own way. Let the god write your story.
- We should learn to value things before it left us apart. We should love even when we have never face any heart break. It’s not necessary to fall to get up. One can have the knowledge and experience about too many things even they don’t speak it aloud or even they looked too immature or innocent.
- Life would be easier if you just say what you feel for a person directly not by instagram or fb stories. Just send that draft message, just tell them about your feelings, don’t backspace your words. Love or hate, don’t hold it too long.